jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Welcome

Hello, my name is Claudia Reyes Coll, I am from Santiago of Chile. I study Social Antrhopology, it is my third year in the career.

My weakness in English is principally for the pronunciation, it is really, really bad, for this it is embarassing for my speaking English. I think I had  bad basic knowledge in the school and this affected me.

However, my strengths are I can speak with foreigner and I think (and I hope) they understand me. And I think understand the words they say.

My expectations in English class is to progress in the pronunciation and learn more vocabulary, to have the best form of expressing. Also to be able to understand more the text, series, movies, etc.

Thanks for your visit 
Good Bye :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario