lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Love Calle 13

Calle 13 is a group of very entertaining music, perhaps one of my favorites. I like it because their songs are about different topics, from social and political issues, even crazy things like love.
I know that many people think after some time, they opted for developing mass media music. Nevertheless, they just really like me!

I can saw them last year, live and direct, on Frontera Fest. It was wonderful! I love René, the singer. I love his voice and he is very handsome and attractive too. Definetely a great man.

I also went, a few years ago, to his concert in Movistar Arena. I believe it was the second time they came to Chile, and it was amazing being so close to the stage, but there were so many people, and I get pushed a lot, being a bit uncomfortable to me.

I do not know which is the song I like most. I think change by times and depends on the context I live. Anyway, I remember that "Latin America" made me so much sense when I left "backpacking" to Peru-.Bolivia. It's a nice song.
But also remind me of my summer vacation. With my friend sang songs and was very entertaining.

I hope to hear them on live again, and anxious to listen new songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario