lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

With my sister



This photograph is from August last year, when I was traveling with my sister to Buzios, Brazil. It was a great week of relax. We went to the beach in the morning, after breakfast, because the sun came out early and hide at 5 p.m. so we had to take advantage of the day. We had lunch on the beach and drank caipirinha, came back to take naps and then we came back out. Had a great time, take plenty of sunshine and we tan a lot ( especially me because i'm brunette), and also I felt asleep a couple of times on the beach.
 
Although it was winter, it was very hot and the sun burned a lot. In the night was very nice to go out with summer clothes and enjoy the pleasant temperature.
 
I enjoyed the trip with my sister, met very friendly people and beautiful places. I hope someday to repeat those beautiful and relaxing holidays.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario