lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Fine Pets

Hello, Today I will talk about my beautiful pets. I have thre. First a turtle, his name is Aureliano and came the 2000 into my life. it's a land tortoise and although some people may think he's boring, , I that know him can say that's not true. He has personality and is very affectionate, in his own way of course. Also I have a dog and his name is José Arcadio. He is a beautiful and playful dog, which I have more than half of my life, 12 years old actually, and I can say that when he came to the world he could get fit in a hand. For me, it's the best dog in the world and the most affectionate. He had become fat and good for sleeping by these days. He sleeps with me and sometimes fills the bed but that's no matter to , I love it anyway. The last pet entered to my family is Ramón, a cat, and it is unpleasant most of the times, but very loveley when he wants to. The worst come in the mornings, when I should get up and he  get inside the bed with me and hugs me, so I can not go anywhere .
My beautiful pets are very deared and happy with me (hopefully).
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario