jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Post 1: A country I would like to visit


I love travelling!, a country I would like visit is India, because I think it is a interesting place. Give my attention, because India has a rich culture and more people develop different rites. 

I like participate to the rits very much. Moreover India has a distinct variables of the buddhist ideology, and It is more interesting. In the television I watch the program where travel for the India and I be impressed
Also, India has more cows, (I love cows) because there are sacred. A friend says to me, the cows everywhere, in the street, next to card!. I think It is a beautiful and iconic place. Though also, I would like to visit the monuments and old temples more famous such as: Taj Mahal they are impressive, with a beauty architecture.
 However, India has more poor people. I would like to visit to know it, and I would like to live there, to learn of the cultures and help, If I can, the people.



3 comentarios:

  1. I would like to visit India too! Especially because it´s a so different and rich culture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dream with visit India, I think there is a beautiful place and it have a rich culture

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I dream with visit India, I think there is a beautiful place and it have a rich culture

    ResponderEliminar