lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Harry Potter

Hello! Today I will tell you my experience with Harry Potter. It is one of my favorite sagas of literature.

I started watching the movies when I was little, probably first grade, and continued with devotion. I saw them all on the cinema, and was very sad (but also exciting) to see the last. I already had read the book, so I could know what would happen, but the fact that it was the last movie ever to come out really provide me with a before and after. I would not have to wait another year to the next, really it was over.

I remember when I started reading. I had like twelve years old, and loved how HP recreate a fantastical world, and at the same time also had so profound stories and meanings. Although I had had an approchement to HP world with the movies, when I started reading the books I loved them also. I fell in love with the characters and suffered with them their losses. Their bad experiences filled me with sadness.

My favorite book was the fifth, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I think it's the most distressing of the saga, and despite being the largest in number of pages, I finish it much faster than the others. Always keep me expectant, although the ending full me of sadness.

But undoubtedly the most moving part was when Snape killed and gave his memories to Harry. It was at that moment that Harry realized that he always was wanted and protected by him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario