lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Evaluation

My experience with the blog was very entertaining. Although sometimes I didn't actualized it every week, was fun getting better and writing more and more. It also gives the space to tell about other issues, perspectives of the study field and interest or personal matters.

It also gives space to meet more people who write using this way. There are a lot! I did not know much because I do not usually visit these kind of pages. But it is very interesting indeed!

I felt I progressed greatly, and had the space to overcome the shame that makes me writing in English, because still it's hard to me to express myself using it.

The activity I liked most was when we were on tour to London, look for prices, see exhibitions and organize activities. I think it was a very entertaining and dynamic activity.


Finally, I think the experience of the blog was very entertaining. It is a very dynamic way to learn and progress, and I wish that could be applied to more courses. Finally I want to say that I really enjoyed sharing through this medium with my teammates, basically because it gave me the space to share with colleagues from other careers and know a little more of their perspectives and ideas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario