jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Post 7: My Best Friend


My best friend is Camila, Camilu or "chanchi" for me. I met my friend when I changed school, in 7° grade, she was a classmate. We have been friends since we were 12 years old. In the beginning we were not friends but in one presentation we sat  next to each other, we spoke and we laughed a lot. I remember, this day my friend had plait in her hair, since that moment we have been friends.

Camila is my best friend because we understand each other, and this is very complicated, she is a great person. She is very sweet and affectionate. She is a great counselor, and we have supported each other in different moments of our lives. We are great partners. we are lucky now, because she studies in the UMCE and is nearby.

In addition Camila is very funny, and you couldn't laugh with her.

Remember the vacations together, we went with her family to the south. First we went to Horcones, it is a little town near Concepción city, this town is near the sea, I remember, we rode on bicycle. Before we went to further south to Pucon, we were very happy!, we skied on the Villarrica volcano. drove in the carting, and we met the boys, bought beer in secret, it was a teenager attitude but ir was very funny in this moment.

We also cooked delicious cake, and in general ate a lot and very tasty.

I really love my friend I know we are always going to be together.



6 comentarios:

  1. Have a best friend is one of the best things
    that can happen to you!

    Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have a best friend is one of the best things
    that can happen to you!

    Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's so good that you study so close, you must see each other very frequently

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That entertaining their friendship!

    ResponderEliminar