jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Post 6: How Green are you?







Hello!, I learn to friendly with the environment in the school and in my house. In my school the people, are very concient. We had the different box  to trash can, where classificate the rubbish. The plastics, glass, cardboard, and organics products was separate, the tin to bots was pass to poor persons of the street, they, before sell.  

Also, in my house I separate the box to cardboard, glass and bots, for recycle, I think is very important have a conscience to the environment because, the word is a very pollution, in the modernity all contaminate, for this I thinks is very important provide even if it were the small acts.
I use the public transport, and I think to all would are this, because a lot card only contribute to more contamination. However, the public transport is most bad. The authorities would make something.

In one opportunity I will think unit to Greenpeace, but I haven't time to it.

I will like make more for the planet!, but I think, sadly, to I contribute to pollution, because I work to packaging and I use much plastic bag. However, greater and greater people carry their own ecologic bag.

I think to the society need more conscience, because always throw trash in the street or dirty waiting to other clean. 



8 comentarios:

  1. Maybe you should say to people that carry cloth bags to the market for use less plastic :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maybe you should say to people that carry cloth bags to the market for use less plastic :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have an special position to influence other people to use ecological bags, I agree with Ana :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really wish that in my school I have learn how to recycle, we have to care our environment :o

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I integrated Greenpeace too, but now I think that is a lie, a business.
    I like the way you are and yours opinions.

    Love :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your school are friendly whit environment. I think that it is a example for the other school.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I integrated Greenpeace too, but now I think that is a lie, a business.
    I like the way you are and yours opinions.

    Love :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Is very interesting for me that in your school teach about environment, in my school learn little about this :/

    ResponderEliminar