jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Post 5: My Future Job




I think in my dream job frequently, but this is different of my future job, because is more more utopic, although one day, i work in this. Well in my future i will like work first in the publics politics, because this, always have for the objective change the social life, shape the society and if the people cannot participle in the decision, the other people always choose for your interest, dirty politics.
For all this, I think to the anthropologist can protect the people, since of the own discourse of the people affected. I think to the mediations is the space  where the public persons, would act well, more if is force to the own community.

However, I would like to much work travel for the world, can to ethnography different cultures, know and learn of the different place, the clime, the tradition, and yours different relationship, between the nature, and between the people. I like very much could to decode your structure.
I like very much learn in general, and I know is very egoist, because I would like  only to know more, but also like help the people, in yours problems or in the maintenance of your tradition if this they want.

I wouldn't like job in the office, but a lot people now working this, is more frequently.

I like very much the anthropology, I think is a beauty social science, and I would like develop this discipline, but after of the change of the word I would like enjoy of this.

4 comentarios:

  1. I think that the Social anthropology is a very nice career and very necessary for the common well-being. I hope you could travel to a lot of different places and cultures!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Claudia I love the anthropology too, and I only want more of this discipline in the archaeology. Archaeology is not a science!

    Kiss for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that ethnography is the best oh Anthopology!
    I hope that your future job be the same that you dream

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also think that public policies are important , I wrote something similar in my post :)

    ResponderEliminar