jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: A day to remember



I remember one day to the vacation with my family, two years ago. I travel with my sister first, because we went to all month of February to Valdivia city, after arrive my mother. I remember one fantabulous day with my mom and my sister, in the morning we went to the beach, was hot day. The beach was more refreshing.

Later we went to launch to the costumbrist fair, I ate delicious turnover to cheese with prawn, and I drink Torobayo beer. In this place had gone bands to cueca in live, people dancing, and much people eating.

We were very happy, pass a great moment, we were laugh much. After of the launch we went to Mancera island, beautiful place, in the boat we were take a photography, was very funny because my sister was saw very assuming. The island  had a beach too, the water was very cold, but I took the sun.

When we return, we pass to brewery Kunstmann, we was drink diferents beer to end the day, later return at the house of my uncle. Was a spectacular day!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario