jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Post 4: Election Day




I will not vote in the next presidential elections, because I think to the vote is validate a system how I think no operate good. Vote from me is election the option less bad, because is not representative. Moreover, I think the game of politics is more dirty. I think to the candidates always look out for your interest and no to the common well. 

Respect of the electoral campaigns I think is poor quality waste money in advertising and not in objects to the real necessary to the poor people. Moreover is a bother visual pollution.
 

I think to most the one person, have to the locals assembly because the people can to governors to yourself. Moreover one person with power all is corrupted to the own interest or interest to the party. 

Finally I think to the all being politics, because all in parts are capable to organize and coexist with other of the well form possible. I think all decision  are the politics decisions.


3 comentarios:

  1. I share all your opinions, the common well being is very important

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think polticians should clean our neighborhoods after electoral campaigns!

    Constanza

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I considered your opinion is very important.

    ResponderEliminar