miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

My favorite technology object


My cellphone is my favorite object, in this i can realize differents activity. I use my cellphone for the call a my friends. Addition use different applications how whatsapp, with it i can communicate with friend, family, and possible friends; Angry bird for the play as a long as travel since my house at the university or since university at my house. Also i use it to for check my mail, surfing for the internet, review at my friends for facebook or instagram. My phone has thousands utilities, and more of one time it saved me, with indications of street or for know in how many minutes come the bus. with it i made a long travel, where i take a lot pictures.

Two weeks ago, i lost my cellphone in the high party, i want dead. The boy find added me at facebook, and so regain my cellphone. And i promise never more lost it!

2 comentarios:

  1. There are many things you can do with a smartphone, and especially to maintain contact with important people, and it is best that every day better things that make things more are appearing.

    However, despite its usefulness, just this constant connection has its bad points, but its purpose is to stick to it.

    Greetings, I hope you go through my blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cell phones now are like computers :) It is very sad you lost your phone, you find it?

    ResponderEliminar