miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

Expectations for the first semester 2015

This year i have many projects. This semester is my first semester in mention of social anthropology, is very interesting because i choose all my subjects. This is the best, because for two years i was in basic cycle and i had subjects more general and more boring.

This semester i hope have excellent ratings, because i want go to the exchange next years, i hope go to the university of  Sao Paulo in 2016. Also hope can  to develop other activity, for this i need organization very strict, because i expert in lost time. I hope have the good qualification, can assist the gym, learn portuguese and go out with friends. I really hope have the excellent semester, in the academical and also personal, because i think it's very important enjoy the life.

3 comentarios:

  1. When I was in school, I wanted to study anthropology, but I chose study sociology because social movements excite me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like too study in Brazil! But I am not yet traveled to know the country I hope have the chance for travel soon
    Lucky in your future travel ! See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes , it is very important to enjoy life !
    You have some very good projects in mind :)
    I too would like to study in another country , but I do not quite know where yet.
    I hope you fulfill your expectations of this semester. Good luck !

    ResponderEliminar