jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

English Challenges


Hello! Today I speak about english class of this year. This semestre, I enjoy the class, because I feel that different class in relation with other semestres. The class was more funny, besides the topics was more interesting and functionals, because in other country I think is very important know how ask for the automatic teller machine, for example. In addition I think is more interactive the use of the blog because in it, relating about own life is more friendly bring the write in english.

For other side, I think that I need improve in  my english, because even have left more for progress, but I feel that this semestre I have learn one little more. I think that learn vocabulary is more important because across this the people can comunicate with other persons.

Ah! in relation with video, in the moment I want dead, but in the process of recording, I understand that not was really really terrible, until I enjoy. This type thing I think is more interactive and more functional for learn and understand english.

The best class of english in this semestre have relation with the teacher, because she are more friendly and have more patiente, every time that i have all incorrect, she have the patiente for correct me all.

The last, in relation with the use of english in other side, this semestre, I have one friend exchange program and english (my basic english) was more important in the comunication. Addition, I view series in the computer, and in occasion it has not subtitle, but i can see and learn.

Well, in conclution was a great curse of English, and I hope the final test not be more hard jaja
Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario